Problems and crisis of one sort or another are part of life. All of us can for some reason or other periodically have difficult experiences in life that call for dialog with others as part of the search for a solution.
At the House for Voluntary Organizations, Vindrosen, you are offered the opportunity to connect to others who have at one time or other during their lifetime endured similar challenges of life as you are now experiencing, and who are more than prepared to share their experiences with you.
Additionally, we offer help in identifying the exact type of help and support that suits you - among them:
- Voluntary and anonymous counselling
- Personal dialog
- A support counselor who is always at your disposal when needed
- Participation in self-help groups
- Participation in network groups
- Having the company of people who have had similar life experiences
- Organizational activities
- Providing useful information and knowledge to those in need hereof