Do you want to be a volunteer?
Do you want to make a difference as a volunteer?
If you are willing to embark upon new tasks – both for the benefit of others and for your own sense of fulfillment - the House for Voluntary Organizations, Vindrosen, can help you get in touch with an organization that suits you.
Voluntary work might suit you if:
- You are a newcomer in Esbjerg who yearn for being part of a larger community of voluntary organizations.
- You have time and surplus energy.
- You are more than willing to make a difference for others.
Do get in touch with us if you:
- Wish to perform voluntary work of one sort or the other, but unsure as to where you can make a difference.
- Wish to search for vacant positions in either Vindrosen or our sister organizations via frivilligjob.dk.
- Wish to get in touch with voluntary organizations that have vacancies.
Are you in need of help?
Problems and crisis of one sort or another are part of life. All of us can for some reason or other periodically have difficult experiences in life that call for dialog with others as part of the search for a solution.
At the House for Voluntary Organizations, Vindrosen, you are offered the opportunity to connect to others who have at one time or other during their lifetime endured similar challenges of life as you are now experiencing, and who are more than prepared to share their experiences with you.
Additionally, we offer help in identifying the exact type of help and support that suits you - among them:
- Voluntary and anonymous counselling
- Personal dialog
- A support counselor who is always at your disposal when needed
- Participation in self-help groups
- Participation in network groups
- Having the company of people who have had similar life experiences
- Organizational activities
- Providing useful information and knowledge to those in need hereof